5.19.2011

HELLO CHEF OLIVER!




ZOE'S BLING .  .  .  OF COLOR*
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel, glass + gold frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR
*Courtesy of Tirage Gallery

Such a good day. . . the sun is shining, the sky is blue
and I met Chef Oliver! Or should I say Baker? 
Unsure of the proper title, but still was such a thrill. 

He is the master of baked artistry at Heaven Sent Desserts.
Every day there is a limited selection of cupcakes, yet each
and every one is astounding. Even has a Guiness beer
cupcake, which was a heavenly delight.
Please click on their name to learn more.

I have used many of Chef Oliver's creations for Kids Korner props.
Zoe's Bling . . . of Color -pictured above- is a raspberry treat.

I am deeply indebted to your wizardly Chef Oliver.
Thank you!
(And so is my husband, for he eats my props.)