3.14.2016

ORANGE + BLUE RIBBONS - 5" x 5" pastel by Susan Roden

ORANGE + BLUE RIBBONS*
5" x 5" pastel on paper
*no mat nor frame
$50 + $5 Insured shipping


It has been quite a while, but I have finally returned
to "blogdom"! In the interim, I had moved from sunny 
San Diego to sunny Albuquerque, which is glorious in it's 
own rights. Having lived here nearly two decades ago, it 
feels as if I've returned home. 

I have not settled into permit dwelling, so painting
on the fly. And what would be more apropos than
a colorful, original sky?

The skies in Albuquerque have so much movement, 
particularly during sunny days, which I will
be showing more later.

Please note since I'm in temporary housing, that this
little sweet sky is not framed nor matted, which has 
been reflected in the cost.