Skip to main content

PASTEL WORKSHOP AT SAN DIEGO MUSEUM OF ART

BECCA
pastels on Stonehenge paper

I know . . .  it's been so very quiet in my corner. 
All for a good reason.

I've been preparing for a pastel portrait workshop,
to be held at the San Diego Museum of Fine Art
on Saturday, January 12th. 

It's part of the Museum's Second Saturday Workshop 
Series, which features adults, one-day art workshops 
partnered with an exhibit. In my case, the exhibit is
America Behold!, and the participants gets a 
docent-led tour before taking the workshop. 

Exciting, isn't it?  

Click here to sign up and additional information of the program.

Comments

  1. Un très joli pastel... Ce portrait est sublime. J'aime les nuances de couleurs qui sont aussi lumineuses que son regard.
    Une oeuvre remplie d'optimisme.

    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congratulations and good luck with the workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.