Skip to main content

ART EXHIBITION COMING UP!

LILY BUDS + PADS
8"h x 10"w pastel
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Have an upcoming solo art exhibit in San Diego, 
 which will be so much fun!

I have been invited by Irina Negulescu Studio, 
Friday, March 8th from 6 to 9 pm at Coalesce Gallery 
in North Little Italy. 

An entertaining evening of art, wine and live music!

Comments

  1. Toutes mes félicitations pour cette future exposition... Je suis persuadée que vous y ferez de belles rencontres et que tout se passera très bien.
    Dommage que vous soyez trop loin pour moi !
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning painting and congrats on the solo show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The best of luck to you with your exhibit, Susan! I know it will be successful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for such nice, encouraging comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.