Skip to main content

WAVES + GIGGLES - 6" x 6" seascape pastel by Susan E. Roden

WAVES + GIGGLES
6" x 6" pastel
8" square archival white mat, glass + gold frame
PRIVATE COLLECTOR

I have been working a lot lately, yet this is where I would like to be . . .
giggling at the beach and frolicking in the waves.

What a life!

Comments

  1. De la joie, de la vie, de belles émotions avec un éclatement de couleurs... Une très belle oeuvre.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this painting! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lively and playful! Even the dancing colors on the water are playing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Everyone!

    Forget how close I live to the beach and then when I do stumble there, just so delighted! Love the sound, smell and sights.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.