Skip to main content

SHADOWS + REDS going to PSNM Signature Show!

SHADOWS + REDS
14" x 11" pastel 
20" x 16" mat, AR glass and black + silver frame

Once again I've been quiet over here, but just because I've been 
rocking with work. And so little time, but ever so thankful!

Above floral Shadows + Reds will be on exhibit at the Pastel
Society of New Mexico's Signature Members' Show which will
run from October 6th to November 10th at the Los Lunas
Museum of Heritage and Art. Always such a honor to be 
recognized as a Distinguished and Signature Member of this 
society!

Rock on . . . . !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.