Skip to main content

FROSTED LIPS AND STICKY FINGERS RETURNS!


Oh, oh....  the Donut War is returning!

Everyone thought their lives had returned to normalcy and started to 
shake off those extra donut pounds (you know... war is hell). 

And now.... the Jelly Queen, Kelley MacDonald strikes back!

Ouch!  (forgive me, but I had to create a donut fast here...)

Stay tuned to Monday for the frosting will be flying Kelley....

Comments

  1. *grin*
    LOVE it - you are talented in so MANY ways - watch out for Monday, girl....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! This is so creative...Love it!
    Yea! The War is ON. Just can't get enough of your dreamy pastries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.