Skip to main content

COTTONWOOD COVE - 6 x 6 pastel

COTTONWOOD COVE
6" x 6" pastel, glass + gold frame
$295 + $15 insured shipping


Cottonwood Cove is part of Lake Mead National Recreation 
Area, which straddles the Arizona and Nevada state borders
and contains 2 lakes - Lake Mead and Lake Mohave. 
 
The Cove is much more quiet and secluded for not 
as well-known as Lake Mead, which is much more 
centrally located.
 
Cottonwood Cove is located on the southwestern 
side of Lake Mohave at the Cottonwood Basin. 
And cottonwoods surround the campgrounds, 
providing shade and color.

Another gem of the National Parks!



Comments

  1. incredible...all in a little square. Awesome Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Julie and Celeste.
    Sure wish I could go camping at the Cottonwoods now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.