Skip to main content

PINK GLOW - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

FRIDAY FAVORITES . . . FUN!
PINK GLOW* 
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival matt
*no glass or frame
$95 + $5 insured shipping

It's Friday and a weekend of excitement! 

It's my birthday on Sunday and considering 
to celebrate for an entire month.

No more . . . no less.

So with anticipation there's a blush to 
my cheeks, just as in the glow of the pink clouds.

Hope your days will be fun-filled too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.