Skip to main content

BLACK, WHITE + A HOLE - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

SLAM, BAM . . . IT'S A DONUT!
BLACK, WHITE + A HOLE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame
$150 + $15 insured priority shipping


No mincing with words . . . the black and white of it, 
is that there's a war going on!

The Donut War

Thought while my foe was traipsing to South Carolina
last week, I could smack her with a gooey donut. 
So sure of my success, that I flung 2 her way.
But no . . . Kelley MacDonald struck back with 2 herself. 

Well I'm now traipsing through New Mexico, 
but still in the game. 

White frosting  . . .  here it comes!


Comments

  1. I don't know what the game is, but I do love a good donut, and this is one scrumptious looking donut! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the black and white concept. Now, we just need a dab of red jelly oozing out. Maybe I should suggest that to Kelley? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girls! Kelley is going to fall over, for just returned from Albuquerque and they have Dunkin' Donuts! Time to really attack:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.