Skip to main content

EVENINGS SWIFT MOVEMENT - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

A CHAMPAGNE SALE!
EVENINGS SWIFT MOVEMENT*
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

I'm just so giggly from all the champagne that decided 
to run a Champagne Sale during my demonstration on Saturday.  
Evenings Swift Movement is one of the nine Champagne Sale skies 
available. Click on each of the eight to view images:

Please email Patrician Design at: shop@patriciandesign.com
for assistance with sales or phone: #505-242-7646
(Sales through my blog will register at $150)

Otherwise, enjoy the weekend as I sip away on
champagne and munch on cupcakes.


Comments

  1. Amazing sky! Beautifully painted..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous sky Susan, I can't get enough of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am drawn to the movement in your wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone. And since I'm in Albuquerque, there's a whole different kind of coloring in the skies- beautiful! Can't wait to paint them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.