Skip to main content

NEW HOMES FOR PETITE PASTELS

TIME OUT
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

With a huge thanks to Tirage Gallery, 
these two little pieces of art have found 
wonderful new homes.  

Now I think I'll just sit back, and enjoy 
Sunday morning with a huge donut!

Hey . . .  where's Kelley?

GLAZED GOODNESS
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Comments

  1. Congratulations! I'm wishing I HAD a donut! But I sold a bird painting, too, today at my gallery - we are so in sync! Thinking of hitting the donut trail soon.....
    Love the flamingos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy your work with pastels, Susan. Wonderful work!! The flamingos came out beautiful. What kind of paper do you use? and isn't it wonderful to be able to eat our model?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.