Skip to main content

TRUFFLES + CHOCOLATE TINI -12" x 9" still life pastel by Susan Roden

TRUFFLES + CHOCOLATE TINI
12" x 9" pastel
*SOLD!

Sipping, sampling and painting . . . 
what a life!

This is a preview of my upcoming "drinks" 
for a November show at Patrician Design in Albuquerque. 

More info and "peeks" in the upcoming months!

Comments

  1. Bonjour,

    Je commence fort en gourmandise ma matinée en admirant cette magnifique peinture sucrée...
    De multiples touches de couleurs qui m'enchantent.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful, Susan. Painted perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is a really wonderful idea! I like how you applied your special style with browns here, and on the glass! Very stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!