Skip to main content

WADING - 6" x 6" seascape pastel by Susan E. Roden

WADING
6" x 6" pastel
8" square archival white mat, glass + gold frame
$175 + $10 insured priority shipping - tax inclusive


My husband and I were traipsing at the beach 
on Memorial weekend. 

Love the sound of the waves crashing,
 as well as watching them roll. 

And the smell . . . fresh  and salty!
I truly need to spend more time there.

Comments

  1. Bonjour,
    Ce nouveau pastel est d'une grande fraîcheur... Le mouvement des vagues est magnifiquement bien travaillé et vos nuances de couleurs demeurent extraordinaires.
    Gros bisous à vous

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a bond with that ocean and beach, it comes through in your paintings. This is beautiful, and I like the way you use different models in your paintings, we each have our favorites among your work, that we most identify with. I'd love to see all your work displayed on the same wall together. It would be stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent painting!!! LOVE those colors in the ocean!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Alison, Katherine and Hilda! Your comments touch my heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!