Skip to main content

HOLIDAY SALON RECEPTION at Tirage Art Gallery on Saturday

THE ULTIMATE GIFT
8"h x 5"w pastel
11 1/2" h x 8 1/2" ornate scrolled gold frame

'Tis the Season!
PRIVATE COLLECTOR


Saturday, the 23rd is the Holiday Salon reception 
at Tirage Art Gallery from 2 - 5pm in Pasadena. 
Unfortunately I am unable to attend, but my art is there.

This is the perfect event to jump-start on your holiday 
shopping with little treasures of art for your loved ones! 

Art may also be purchased via website or phone, 
so click here to view more.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!