Skip to main content

FIERY PALM - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" sunset pastel by Susan Roden

FIERY PALM
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat*
*no glass nor frame
$95 + $5 insured shipping - tax inclusive

It's a new year and I have been missing,
but unfortunately I have been sick. Sadly everyone 
on the east coast is experiencing snow blizzards, yet 
 many in sunny San Diego have the flu - go figure. 

So I decided I better jump back into the game. 

Feel my pain? 

(And the piece has a bit more aqua in it than what is appearing.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!