Skip to main content

YELLOW + ROSES - 25" x 15" landscape pastel by Susan Roden

YELLOW + ROSES
25"h x 15" w

I know I have been quiet in my corner but plodding along.
So many exciting things coming up! 

And one is that the above pastel Yellow + Roses is one of two
paintings that will be on exhibit at The Salmagundi Art Club 
in New York City. I am honored to be a juried member of the 
Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club and this exhibit is their
Annual Members Show.

Now if only I could package myself within the box
and go to New York too.

Now how exciting would that be?

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!