Skip to main content

WHITE CHOCOLATE! - 6" x 4" cupcake pastel by Susan Roden

WHITE CHOCOLATE!
6" x 4" pastel
10" x 8" archival white mat*
*no glass nor frame
$115 + $10 insured priority shipping


We're now into the middle of the summer 
with a heat wave running rampant. 

- Okey, I can hear you out there now, 
"What a heat wave in San Diego!"-

Everyone knows San Diego has constant, beautiful weather 
and we're always whining. But hey, 81 degrees along the coast
 is a heat wave to us. So the way I handle the heat, is to sit back
 and enjoy a cupcake. 

Now that I have frosting all over my face, who has time
to paint? 

So enjoy a petite, yummy from the past!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.