Skip to main content

ENDING OF 30th ANNIVERSARY SALE at TIRAGE!

MY CUP IS 1/2 FILLED*
11" x 11" pastel, glass and gold frame
*Courtesy of TIRAGE ART
50% SALE

It's been 30 years and Tirage Art Gallery is celebrating with a big bang!

 In a day where brick and mortar establishments are dropping 
left and right, they've held strong. And their commitment to the arts, 
as well as to their artists is a testament to the longevity of the gallery.
I've had representation with them for over 10 years, which has been 
a great honor.  

So for the ending of the 30th anniversary, Tirage is offering a collection 
of 50% discounted original art. This is an incredible savings
to purchase art of some of the most recognized artists of today!

Not only own a framed original, but also help support the artists 
and the gallery.
 Click here to see some of the listings or please call
the gallery at #626-405-1020.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.