Skip to main content

SWEET TREATS SOLD - Thanks Tirage Art!!

ZOE'S BLING . . .  OF COLOR
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival mat + gold frame
*Courtesy of Tirage Art
SOLD- PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Somebody has a sweet tooth out there
and I'm ever so grateful!! 
Pictured are 2 of the 3 purchased.

Thank you Tirage Art for always being there 
and slinging my little sweets. If anyone else has
 a craving for cupcakes or donuts, Tirage Art has
 a few left and they have an anniversary sale going on,
 so one could get some little treats at a fantastic price!

Click here to go to the gallery's contact info.


CARUMBA - A CARROT #2
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival mat + gold frame
*Courtesy of Tirage Art
SOLD- PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.