Skip to main content

WORKSHOPS AT FULLER LODGE ART CENTER by Susan Roden

ONE-DAY WORKSHOPS!


I'm very honored Fuller Lodge Art Center, Los Alamos is sponsoring
my 3 one-day pastel workshops for their Fall Semester. 
They are as follows:

Saturday, September 10th - Miniature Pastel Skies

Saturday, September 17th - Gestural Pastel landscapes with Washes  

Saturday, October 22nd - Portraiture in Pastels

The classes are limited to 10 people, so space is limited. 
Read more and sign - up at: 

http://fullerlodgeartcenter.com/classes.shtml 

Hope to see you there!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!