Skip to main content

CLOUDS- 10" x 14" southwest pastel landscape by Susan Roden

CLOUDS
10" x 14" pastel
17 1/2" x 21" gold frame with museum glass
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Honored to write that as a Distinguished & Signature Member 
of the Pastel Society of New Mexico, I will be exhibiting
CLOUDS at the Museum of Heritage and Arts!

The opening reception is October 1st from 2 to 4pm 
251 Main Street SE, Los Lunas, NM 87031

The show will remain up through the month of October. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!