Skip to main content

MT FUJI at the Aux Dog Theatre by Susan Roden

Mt Fuji


Well I sure have been painting! 

Been busy last week and this upcoming week to finish Mt Fuji
on backstage at the Aux Dog Theater in Albuquerque.

I've been set painting with them for the past year on several 
productions. Above is the current production for NUNSENSE 2 
which will open on the 30th of June. 

Will print image of the finished wall before opening or better 
yet, come to the opening if you live in the area!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!