Skip to main content

2 DOORS + WHITE CLOUDS - 6 " x 9" southwest pastel landscape by Susan Roden

2 DOORS + WHITE CLOUDS 
6"h x 9" w pastel
museum glass, gold fillet + linen liner  
11 1/2" h x 14 1/2"w gold frame
$395 + $20 insured shipping 


Sadly time flies where life caught up with me. 

I've been missing for so long, but unfortunately my iMac 
died some time ago, and has taken me some time replacing 
software and computer. Isn't technology amazing? 

So nearly up and running and thought I better resurface. 
The above pastel is an older and favorite of mine. If you've
ever visited New Mexico, would be familiar with Taos Pueblo. 
The serenity and spirits of the place is overwhelming, with
a wonderful setting of blue skies and white clouds.   

Thank you for sticking by me and will be here more often. 
New art coming your way! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!