Skip to main content

STUDY OF ORANGE SLANT - 5" x 5" pastel by Susan Roden

STUDY OF ORANGE SLANT 
5" x 5" pastel
8" square archival white mat, AR glass + gold frame
to contact store for purchase

And now I'm in the middle of framing.  
Above, Study of Orange Slant, is a sweet, petite pastel
that is going to Patrician Design in Albuquerque. 
But do not fear, if you live somewhere else, for you can 
click onto  Patrician Design and give them a buzz. 
Patti and her gal crew is more than happy to forward this 
little one along. 

Will be posting soon some very exciting news, that's kept 
me so busy (and silent) over here.

Ho, ho, ho to one and all!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!