Skip to main content

CALLING ALL POOCHES + KITTIES at Patrician Design

LITTLE MINNIE'S SKETCH
5" x 5" pastel on wood

   I can not believe the amount of time that has passed since writing 
here! So long in fact, that I almost forgot my password. Oh dear!!!
The typical excuse is of being super busy, which is classical huh? 

But for now, I have an upcoming fun event that I'm participating in, 
is Patrician Design's Sidewalk Saturdays Pet Portrait Series. I'm up 
first this upcoming Saturday, the 28th and will be sketching away any 
pooch, kitty, rabbit or whatever your little baby is. Bring in the critter
or a photo as I create a 20-minutes sketch of the little one.  
And it's ridiculously cheap - just $40!

Above, is Little Minnie's Sketch, a tiny little gal that comes and visits
me.  And below is the flyer from Patrician Design of the event and 
3 renditions of one sweet, little pug.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!