Skip to main content

STACKED + FLOWING - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel landscape by Susan Roden

 STACKED + FLOWING

4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel on sanded paper

8" square white mat and black frame

$155 - shipping + tax inclusive



I've been off with a busy life  . . . who would believe during a pandemic?

In the time I've been MIA, I  conducted a pastel class for Oasis/ABQ.
That truly was an experience!

I love teaching yet it was so difficult with keeping a 6' distance and
wearing a mask for the duration of the class. I was actually abled to
cover more material yet sure did a lot of talking! Exhausted when all
was done. 

So pictured above, Stacked + Flowing is one example for the class
on paste l washes. I feel there is a lot of movement capturing the
flight of clouds.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.