Skip to main content

DUNES AT DUSK - 6"x6" acrylic landscape by Susan Roden


 DUNES AT DUSK
6" x 6" acrylic on wood
$95 - tax and shipping inclusive

Above is an acrylic of the dunes at the Desert Dairy Farm at dusk.
The palette of colors is much different than I typically use, but 
love the feeling! And I loved climbing up to the top of the dunes. 
The view was incredible!

Below are two pictures with the one on the left showing the 
entrance to my little space at the Farm. And the right shows 
the interior. Small but just right!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!