Skip to main content

Opening day of the exhibit!


 Dunes at Dusk, Hidden Joshua & Red Spires
6" x 6" acrylics
Custom recycled pallet frames
$175 each

Pictured are the 3 acrylics juried into the 26th Annual Gateway to the 
Rockies Art Show. The exhibit opens today with a reception from 
5-7:30pm and the event is at the Community College of Aurora within 
the Fine Arts Building.

My 3 acrylics are included within the miniatures and priced at $175 
each. The frames are custom, recycled pallet wood made by my 
husband, Dave. 

The first, Dunes at Dusk, is an image form the Desert Dairy Farm of 
Twenty-nine Palms, CA during my 2021 Artist Residency. The 
middle, Hidden Joshua, is from the Joshua Tree National Park and 
the final, Red Spires, is of Abiquiu, NM.  

Please contact the Aurora Artists Guild for more information or 
purchase by clicking here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.