Skip to main content

UPCOMING WORKSHOP at the New Mexico Art League!


THE EXPRESSIVE LANDSCAPE IN PASTEL

New Mexico Art League

Friday, June 17 - Sunday, June 19th; 9:30am - 3:00pm 

Progression on PASTELS +AFAR

16"h x 24"w pastel

Sold - Private Collector

Happy to announce that I'll be teaching The Expressive 

Landscape in Pastel at the New Mexico Art League!

The two in-studio and one in-field workshop will 

cover rendering compositions with positive / negative 

shapes and emphasis on complimentary colors.


Please click onto New Mexico Art League for

additional information. Class size is limited.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!