Skip to main content

A PINK DRAPE + GREEN APPLES - on exhibit at New Mexico Art League!

A PINK DRAPE + GREEN APPLES
10" x 8" pastel
14 1/2" h x 12 1/2"w mat, glass + ornate silver frame
$525

Pleased to announce that A Pink Drape + Green Apples 
is the 2nd of three pastels juried into New Mexico Art League's 
Beyond Ordinary _ the still life.

The exhibit will up for viewing till November 26th with 
an artists reception on November 12th from 4:30 - 6:30 pm. 
And I will be in attendance! 
Hope to see you there!! 
Please click here for additional information or purchase.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!