Skip to main content

Roden has 3 Pastels at the Millicent Rogers Museum!


 Fallen Chamisa  -  Sunset + the Ridge  -  Overgrown Beauty
$600                       $850                        $600

My three pastels above are included within the Pastel Society 
of New Mexico's Signature Show and on exhibit at the
Millicent Rogers Museum in Taos.  

The show opened March 25th and runs through April 16,
with an artists reception on Saturday, April 1st from 
3 - 5pm. Unfortunately I'll be at an art residency at the
Mission Street Arts in the Jemez, so unable to attend. If 
you're able to attend, the Museum is located at 
1504 Millicent Rogers Rd, Taos, NM .
I saw the work as I dropped of mine and it's a wonderful show! 
To purchase or see a catalog of the show click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!