7.08.2011

2 DOORS + WHITE CLOUDS

2 DOORS + WHITE CLOUDS
7"h x 9"w pastel
11"h x 14"w linen matte, museum glass + gold scrolled frame
$425 - shipping + tax inclusive


Bet you thought I would speak about the heat and 
begin to reminisce of the years that I lived in New Mexico. 

Well it truly was a wonderful sight to behold, all the 
blue, blue skies that seem to never end, with huge white 
clouds dotting the sky. And the earthen adobe structures 
contrasting sharply against those blue skies.

But no . . . I posted this little painting of Taos Pueblo to 
let you all know that I am exhibiting eight of my 
Southwest pastels at Ray Street Custom Framing and Gallery. 
If you live in San Diego, trot over to view tomorrow evening 
during Ray At Night, a monthly ArtWalk in North Park from
6 to 9 pm. Or bop over there during the hours of 11am - 6pm,
Tuesday through Saturdays. 

Just a slice of Southwestern life!