Skip to main content

TINY SQUARES + A HOLE - 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 pastel

TINY SQUARES + A HOLE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matt, glass + gold frame

Donut War here we come!
It's Monday and time to strike.


And here I have a oozing, chocolate 
wonder sitting so pretty . . .  of course, that 
was before I took a huge bite out of it. 
But the remaining part sure is going to be
a great bullet!

Click here to check what Kelley MacDonald
has in her fist before retaliation.

Comments

  1. Just delicious! You and Kelley are bad influences, you're making me crave donuts. Fortunately our donut shops are not so great, making it easy to turn down:) Love that the donut wars are in full swing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to pretend I was a donut in Sweden however Kelley's sprinkles won me over. Egads! Do something Susan! How will you counter attack??? The suspense! The casualties! Donut war is hell!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.