Skip to main content

PUCKER + PINK FLUFF

POW! PINK BEAUTY
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR


Pssst... I heard from a Birdie to prepare for an 
incoming citrus whammy.

Kelley, The Contessa is flinging frosting once again, 
so .... Duck!

And now I'm sure everyone needs to sweeten their 
puckers, so here's a pink fluff.


Comments

  1. Another cupcake added to the competition. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that hot pink! The sheen looks like the ooh-la-la fancy Fondant...difficult to make and surely even more difficult to paint. I like that bold, creamy white stripe that leads the eye up and around and back to that yummy cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous color. Makes me want to dust off the pastels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Pink and red are 2 colors I do not use often - think I should though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.