Skip to main content

RAIN, RAIN GO AWAY

ORANGE OPULENCE
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white matte, glass + gold leaf frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Love rainy days which is such a rarity in San Diego.

But this has gone on for several days and have 
had my fill of soups.

Is the Contessa and myself still in the Cold War?  

Really don't know, but what better way to lift one's 
spirits than to eat a sweet treat! 

This little cupcake was filled with chocolate
- at least that is what my husband said -

Comments

  1. ooohh so yummy looking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girlfriend, I had some heavy duty ammo delivered last night. You are in t-r-o-u-b-l-e!

    This one makes me want to get in the car and DRIVE to California for one! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen many cupcake paintings and the subject is so fun, you created such a mix of whimsy and beautiful color!!This is so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cupcake, love the orange. Are you sick of sweets that you are now "pawning" them off to your family?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy! The color is great and oh it is a painting to enjoy over and over again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.