Skip to main content

TOUCHED BY A CRABB

REACHING COAST-TO-COAST

Blogging has really enlightened and broaden my life. I have 
met a while back Kristeena Crabb, a mixed media collage artist 
who lives in Delaware. Isn't it amazing how far and wide 
one can reach without packing a suitcase? 


On an added note, Kristeena featured my little morsel (center),
  Drizzles on her blog. Painting is such a solitary endeavor, 
so it's very enlightening to see what others see in my art.  

Quite a honor!
 Check her out at: http://kristeenacrabb.blogspot.com/

Comments

  1. These look so terrific in a row. I don't know which is more delicious...your cupcakes or backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Gwen - they are fun to see lined up. Doesn't happen too often when I keep eating them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.