Skip to main content

LAYERS OF LIFE

DEPTHS
6" x 6" pastel
gold leaf frame
$295 + $15 insured priority shipping 




A question was posed 

How well do you know?

Much is never as it seems...

Delve into the extensive layers, the pastel
highlights and the deep shadows. 

Life....



Comments

  1. So appropriately named. Your color depths in this painting is wonderful. Just beautiful, Susan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is bursting with energy...great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been sunny here in California - sorry everyone on the East Coast - so have been enjoying the clouds once again.
    Thank you so much for each and everyone of your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.