Skip to main content

A DAY OF PLAYING WITH DOLLS

Time for dolls! 


I have been working off and on with 
my little collection, that will be included 
within 2 shows the latter part of the year.
   
"What in the world?"
(hey . .  . I can hear you out there) 

Just love playing with my hands to see 
where they will lead me. I relish finding 
objects while walking, as well as little 
treasures from stores. 

And this little delight while still in develop-
ment, is half woman / half elephant. I have 
big plans for her, so stay tune to see what will 
become of her. Also pictured above is a 
"bird walking".

Comments

  1. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to find things to enhance my web site!I assume its good enough to use a few of your ideas!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.