Skip to main content

OLD + THE NEW

ENTWINED
7"h x 5"w white pencil + painted glass
15"h x 13"w die-cut white + gold leaf 
antique frame
$250 + $15 insured priority shipping
So now it's time to play quietly by myself.

Found an antique, die-cut leaf metal frame 
that was so unique! Thought it was fitting for 
a couple of delicate calla lilies.

I created the art with white pencil onto a black 
base and extended the leaf motif onto the glass,
by painting reverse with acrylics.  


Comments

  1. Found your article extremely appealing certainly. I actually appreciated studying it so you make quite some great points. I will bookmark this site to the upcoming! Relly excellent post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.