Skip to main content

ACCEPTANCE INTO CLWAC 116TH EXHIBITION!

A BITE
14"h x 18"w pastel
framed 18"h x 22"w

See . . .  it pays to eat! 

Just received notification that this painting was 
accepted into Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club's
116th annual juried exhibition. The show runs
from October 2nd to the 26th at the National Arts Club
of New York City. 

Such a huge honor! 

Comments

  1. Congratulations Susan!! What an honor..and so well deserved. I love this painting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Susan. What an honor yes,so happy for you!

    Have a great Summer,
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.