Skip to main content

DON'T MESS WITH MOTHER NATURE

MOTHER NATURE*
26"h x 21"w x 20"d
Bisque, wood, paint, plastic + fabric
* Courtesy of The Next Door Gallery

Love my little lady . . . 
and the grand dame is so regal. 

With closer scrutiny one can see that Mother Nature 
embraces all that is living. 

A Tiny Toyland will be marching over to 
The Next Door Gallery tomorrow. For now,
I'm wrapping up minor details while boxing 
the little critters for the trip. 

But they keep jumping out! 

Comments

  1. Love your art. See ya at the Tiny Toyland event in Oct. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jenny! And so happy to see you at the reception. Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!