Skip to main content

FILLING MY POCKETS

POCKETS OF SILVER LINING
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat, glass + black frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Encountering twists and turns . . .
as I wander and roam.

And as the sun filters through the dark clouds . . . 
know that I am so very lucky and protected.

May your pockets be full!




Comments

  1. Gorgeous sky, Susan! So powerful and spiritual!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful clouds, Susan!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! And for xmas I'm working on sweet treats. Stay tuned . . .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!