Skip to main content

THE DOWN LO - 24" x 18" pastel + gold leaf by Susan Roden

THE DOWN LO
24" x 18" pastel + gold leaf

Been working away on this series for an upcoming show 
in August and September. Really getting immersed
into body movement!

And I'm going to Albuquerque in November to give a 
demonstration as well to the Pastel Society of New Mexico

Noah is a speed racer - go!

Comments

  1. You are GOOOOOOD, girl! This has it all! I predict great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You captured the movement perfectly, Susan! Wonderful piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Hilda and Kelley!
    Think this will be a fun and exciting exhibit coming up. Also going to create a couple toy sculptures to go along.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!