Skip to main content

WISPY - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel by Susan Roden

WISPY
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat, museum glass + black frame
SOLD- PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Wispy is an oldie but a favorite!
So favorite that it is included in the exhibit at Coalesce Gallery.
If you have an opportunity to hang at San Diego's Mission Art Walk 
in little Italy, I will be there on Sunday the 28th. 

And if you say "Susie" with your purchase I will give you a 30% discount 
on my pastels! Now is that a deal or what?

So come by to 2360 India St . . . I'll be waiting.

Comments

  1. Un autre très joli ciel... Moi qui pilote un ulm, je ne sais pas si je pars pour un vol... Je pense que le vent risque de se lever !!
    De très belles couleurs...
    Je vous souhaite plein de bonnes choses et de belles rencontres lors de votre exposition.
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!