Skip to main content

A LIMITED DOUBLE SURPRISE!!!

WASH OVER ME
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat*
*no glass nor frame


Without a frame nor glass, it's an even BIGGER surprise!
Click onto the paypal button to see what the limited-time 
price is. You could almost say I'm running my own 
blue-light special for 1 week in celebration of my
stint as guest artist on Sunday, at the upcoming 
UHARTS art tour. 

-By the way, K-Mart just begun running their 
infamous blue-light specials once again, so 
think I'll jump into the game too!-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.