Skip to main content

REMINISCING A KISS by Susan Roden

A PINK KISS
 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat*
*no glass nor frame
SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR

Subtle, light, sweet . . . and so soft of a touch!

Last weekend I participated in an open art studio
as a guest artist of Victoria Huckins. It was such a pleasant 
experience and especially after I have been so consumed 
with daily life. 

It also gave me an opportunity to revisit a few older pieces 
of my art. Above is such a precious light piece that makes 
my heart soar when viewing. Definitely is one
of my favorites!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.