Skip to main content

FOR A LIMITED TIME A SURPRISE SKYSCAPE SALE!

WHERE'S THE MOUNTAIN
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat, anti-reflective glass + black frame
SOLD- PRIVATE COLLECTOR

which is next Sunday, November 8th in San Diego.  

I rarely do art festivals, so this is truly a special occasion!
Plus am honored that I'm the invited guest artist by artist 
Victoria Huckins. So for the event am running special sales 
of  my original pastels, but I feel art supporters and lovers 
out-of-the-area should also have the opportunity! So daily prior 
to the event, I'm running special deals online.

Have fun and click onto paypal's "add to cart" to see
what you're savings are for the original pastel
WHERE'S THE MOUNTAIN.  

Thanks as always for your support!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!

MEMORIES AND FAVORITES

DIGNITY pastel SOLD - PRIVATE COLLECTOR After the holidays, I begun to reminisce of people from my past.    Reflecting, I realize that life experiences have  enriched me greatly in so many ways.  Dignity is not only of a friend I lost touch with,  but also a personal, favorite painting that went to another home. Fond memories.... gone but not forgotten.