Skip to main content

IT'S A PARTY AT PATRICIAN DESIGN!


A REMODELING CELEBRATION

This Friday, July 1st, is the reception at Patrician Design
to celebrate the completion of it's remodeled gallery. 

And lo' and behold, I'm now living in town!

So please come to meet me and see some of my mini
pastel paintings of skies, drinks and cupcakes. There's
also a wonderful assortment of accent furniture, jewelry, 
candles and unique greeting cards.  

The event is at 216 Gold Ave SW, Albuquerque,
from 5 to 9 pm. There will be other artists in attendance.

Please contact the gallery at
#1-505-242-7646 for additional information.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!