Skip to main content

WANDERING - pastel by Susan Roden & pickup sticks

WANDERING
4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel
8" square archival white mat*


Many have wondered where I have been. 
Wandering as the clouds I have gone.

Transitions from one-state-to-another 
and then relocating into a new home. 
I must admit it took much longer than I anticipated,
but I am back!

In the set-up of my studio, I had a bit of an accident
that delayed me even more.
This was nearly a 3 /12' diameter of my pastels - oh no!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sold! GLOW, by Susan Roden

GLOW 11" x 14" soft pastel SOLD - private collector So nice this pastel went to a wonderful home! Now I'll live in my memories of the Petrified Forest  National Park, where I did a residency and was  the inspiration for this painting. Thank you!

BLAZING RED

GLOW 11"h x 14"w pastel black with gold trim frame sold -   private collector Night fell fast. The lower half of a thick strand of dark clouds turned blazing-red from the sun as it dropped to the horizon. And the night glowed.

FRIDAY BREAK

2 + A HOLE 4 1/2" x 4 1/2" pastel 8" square white archival matte, glass + gold leaf frame PRIVATE COLLECTOR It's been a long week getting everything together for the opening of Frayed , so decided I needed a sweet treat to chill out. Nothing like a frosted donut which is always so yummy! When I was young my Mother used to make homemade donuts, which is indescribable. At that time my sister and 3 brothers fought over the "holes", which were a perfect one-bite affair that always melted in our mouths. Those were the days!